Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whats Up? :) a post I remade from MixedMama

Listening classic rock playing at work. (Its all over our clinic in the speakers) We do not have doctors today so I am just here to answer phones/file...etc :)

Hoping to find a good swimming suit for our Cozumel trip in June :) Swimsuits are SO hard to find! I want a modest one.

Feeling tired. I must not stay up until 11 watching "The biggest Loser" on netflix! Seriously love that show.

Seeing my oatmeal sit beside me...

Noticing that the more I pray, the better off I am.

Wondering how long its going to take to pay school debt off, buy a house, and have a baby so that I can stay home :)

Dreaming of seeing my family soon

Loving my husband and all the ways he blesses me. He works hard and takes care of our finances- Im just so proud of him and blessed that he married ME. :)


Thinking that I need a new pair of jeans. I have a gift card to JC penny, must go soon :)


Promising to really THINK about what I am putting into my body before I eat it and if it is beneficial for me.


Making a new blog!


Anticipating COZUMEL, Mexico!!! June 22-29th <3 Going to Matt's bday and our "close to" One year anniversary.


Feeling non motivated to file.


Changing how much I drink water to MORE.



5 comments:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Every time you use your dog's name, you reinforce a positive relationship between yourself and your pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to put resources into properties you don't care for. Just buy properties that you like and will appreciate owning. Obviously, it ought to be a wise venture on paper and in actuality; be that as it may, you ought not buy a property that you hate basically on the grounds that the numbers are acceptable. You make certain to have a terrible encounter and be discontent with it.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to hand-off a lot on robotization. It very well may be extremely enticing to robotize your Facebook posting. More posts are better, isn't that so? That is not generally the situation. Individuals can detect a robotized post, particularly if all you present are connects on stories from around the web. You won't assemble any kind of commitment between your crowd and your image.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Dil Ki Baatein Kehne Ko Dil Karta HaiDard-E-Judai Ko Sehne Se Dil Darta HaiKya Karein Kismat Mein Hain DooriyanWarna Humara To Aapke Dil Mein Rehne Ko Dil Karta Hai

    ReplyDelete